Fenugreek Leaves taste bitter and are green in color. It is used as herbs as it has many medicinal properties. The leaves are high in iron and also in calcium, fiber, and potassium.
Nutritional values of Fenugreek Leaves:
- Fenugreek Leaves are rich in iron it is used to cure anemia.
- Fenugreek Leaves improve blood clotting and kidney function due to richness of Vitamin - K.
- Fenugreek Leaves will act as a medicine for constipation due to its richness in fiber content.
- Fenugreek Leaves have rich protein and nicotinic acid these help for healthy hair.
- Fenugreek Leaves and seeds have cooling effect on the body.
- Fenugreek Leaves improves lactation of milk in nursing mothers and mammals.
- Fenugreek Leaves fights against cancer and lowers cholesterol.
- Fenugreek Leaves are rich in calcium, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Fenugreeks seeds are used to reduce symptoms arise during menopause.
- Fenugreek tea from seeds will cure sore throat, respiratory infections and fevers.
- Fenugreek Leaves are rich in Vitamin - C and have sufficient B-complex vitamins.
- Fenugreek Leaves directs the waste out of the body naturally by cleansing the intestines and cures heat boils and sores.
- Fenugreek leaves used by the ancients to cure piles.
Cautions with Fenugreek Leaves:
- Fenugreek Leaves possess mild laxative property. Don't over consume.
- Wash throws because it carries huge dust.
- Select fresh and tender Leaves.
Juices with Fenugreek Leaves:
- Fenugreek Leaf juice will act as medicine for diabetics. The amino acids present in Leaves will help to secrete insulin. It is treated same as bitter gourd for curing diabetes.
- Fenugreek Leaves or seed paste + Turmeric will cure acne, skin rashes, wrinkles and improves skin complexion.
- Fenugreek Leaves+ Coconut milk or coconut oil will delay greying of hair and improve color, silkiness.
- Fenugreek Leaves+ Vinegar cures dandruff.
Fenugreek Leaves + Buttermilk will give good digestive capabilities and cure digestive disorders.